Master Bedroom Wall Treatment
An adorable, comfortable, romantic space! Vacant walls of this room always starve and wait for some unique wall decor
• Give personal touch to the walls with some romantic colors like pink, red, purple, etc.
• Create an inviting look with floral prints, little hearts wallpaper
, star stickers, etc.
• Let the wall glow romantically with effective and decorative illumination.
• For a cozy and intimate corner, place a couch beside the "designer wall".
• A texture effect with niches in the wall creates that classy look.
The Living Space
When it comes to living room designs
, walls crave for the brightest, elegant and royal touch wall treatments. This space, not only welcomes back the family, but also plays the most important role to entertain the guests. Therefore, construct the imaginations with:
• Wood paneling, laminated walls.
• Textured art with a sober touch.
• Construction of wall niches, to fix up photo frames, to showcase your vase collection, antique collection etc.
• Application of big paintings, family pictures and so on looks very impressive (if one has a big wall).
The bold paint colors ensures to transform any dining room from okay to extraordinary!
At any point when attempting to add a dramatic statement to the decor, don't go overboard! Bold doesn't need to be over the top, it could be part of the majority space, yet toned with the addition of neutrals and the striking black, for that perfect look.
People who read this also like: Eclectic Designing Tips Wall Niches Design Tips Interior Designers