Types Of windows
1. Fixed Window: A window that cannot be opened, whose function is limited to allow light to enter (Unlike an unfixed window, which can open and close).
2. Casement Window: A window with a hinged sash that swings in or out like a door comprising either a side-hung, top-hung is also called an "awning window". Most common type of window.
3. Bay Window: A multi-panel window, with at least three panels set at different angles to create a protrusion from the wall line. Best for living rooms.
4. Roof Windows: A sloped window used for day lighting, built into a roof structure. It is one of the few windows that could be used as an exit in case of emergency evacuation.
5. Skylight Window: A flat or slope window used for day lighting, built into a roof structure that is out of reach. Useful in attic bedrooms, living room and so on. Also check out the
to get the perfect complete look.
Know The Windows Well To Blend In
Knowing better about these architectural facts can bring out a perfectly designed space. As windows are openings to adore, dress them up with elegant curtains or draperies
. Know the wall size and shape better to install the right type of window for super amazing looks and design!People who read this also like: Why to Add Energy Efficient Windows For Home Window Blinds Designs - Ideas And Images Embellish The Window - Bay Window with Drapery and Decor