Dressing Room - Walk In Closet With Modular Wardrobe Designs
Ever imagined of a furniture or a room with a very well organized and managed clothes, accessories, shoes, coats, belts, handbags and so forth at one spot? Sounds flawless isn’t it! If you are looking out for walk in closet ideas, then your search ends right here! Check out a few closet organizer, both small walk in closet ideas as well as the larger ones and get inspired.
The abundance of storage space that comes with a walk-in closet makes disorganization seem impossible. But, while it might appear like the tall units, with ample storage area would leave little room for clutter, proper organization techniques are still necessary for keeping a walk-in closet mess-free. Deal with your world of cloths, accessories, with a walking closet right in your bedroom!
The primary role of a closet is to compose all your stuff in such a manner, to the point that you can discover it easily when you require it. A walk-in closet is one which holds enough space for no less than one individual to enter. It is much like a small room connected to a bedroom.
Benefits Of A Walk-In Closet
1. Walk-in closets have more space: It provide you with more space to manage your belongings. A standard-sized walk-in closet would be about 3’0” in width and 6’0” tall, of course the ceiling would be of normal height, and it provides you with full height space to hold your additional stuffs. If needed, one can add in extra shelves for additional storage.
2. Comforts of Walk-in closets: Shelves, drawers, mirror, and closet interior light fixtures
all incorporate into your closet to make it very functional and easy to use as well.
3. Well coordinated and productive use of small space: It provides sufficient space for organizing and putting away your garments, bags, shoe and other accessories in an orderly manner.
4. They can be used as dressing room: When you have a shortage of space to accommodate a separate dressing room, use this space! Add a mirror and some shelves inside or on the door of the closet, you will experience an instant dressing room and get the full length view while dressing up. Depending on your needs and preferences, there are lots of options to explore.
5. Space saving benefit: The interior of a walk-in closet can be worked to the maximum, with the help of rails and racks. Install pull out racks or open racks for normal wear. One option would be to have lots of shelves on two or three sides of the space. This way you can arrange all your cloths into categories and according to your own criteria. But if, for example, you have an extensive collection of shoes. You can use one portion of a wall or even an entire wall to create a storage system with shelves and compartments of different sizes for all your shoes. It all depends on your storage needs, on the size of your walk-in closet and on the design you are trying to create.
6. Add on security for your belonging: This type of closet keeps your accessories safe and secure.
Custom Made Closet Designs
Custom walk-in closets are a great investment in your home. You will be amazed how much time you save getting dressed in the morning when your clothes are well organized. They are tailored, according to the room size and shape. Accommodate all types of modern racks, pull out drawers, hangers, railing, shelves to get more of the organized and well managed walk-in closet
The Advantage Of Custom-Made Closet
Walk-in closet system can be tailored to suit all budgets, you may want a basic functional design that can be updated in the future or you may be ready for a luxurious custom walk-in closet design with specific features, custom lighting, and crown molding, or added value accessories.
This will organize your space properly, maximizing efficiency of your hanging space, building the right shelves for your shoes, folded garments, and offers a wide range of integrated baskets, drawers, and hampers to make sure your custom walk in closet design is specific to your needs.
Renovate your old closet system to a new trendy and well organized walk-in closet and get more out of it!
You may also like:
Closet Organization Ideas
Modular Shelving Units