Tips by Deepa Devarajan
Cool Down with Colours this summer!!!!!
• Dress up your home this summer with fun, cool stuff inspired by of-the-moment design trends.
• Use color as a mood-lifting design tool that evokes calm, drama, cheer or comfort.
• Splash of colour in one wall will pep up the boring ambience of the house.
• Colour makes a tiny room feel larger, or a spacious one feel more intimate, without the time and expense of actually moving walls.
• Just a piece of sofa, Lamp or nicely framed picture….will spice up your room